Changelog 1.594 Final:
- Includes Danish translation
- Now uses latest version of ZLib compression library; should fix problem where some anti-spyware tools were wrongly deleting SpamPal's zlib.dll.
- Multiple 'Country' blacklists weren't working together since the blacklists listing update last month; fixed.
- SMTP: EHLO response sent all in one packet (previous method could sometimes confuse OE).
- Wasn't correctly spacing logfile entries - fixed. (v1.72y)
- Logfile entries weren't always in correct order when prefetching was used; fixed.
- IMAP4 messages that involved prefetching were sometimes not appearing in the logfile! Fixed.
- Transparent proxy:
- FIXED serious problem that caused lots of crashes in Internet applications! (v1.72z)
- Fixed silly bug that was preventing OE (among other mail programs) from correctly closing a filtered socket (v1.72z)
- Replaced unreliable _vsnprintf function with custom-written safe version. Fixed several other buffer overflows and memory errors. (v1.72y)
- No longer links with MSVCRT.DLL (v1.72y)
- Could read past end of command-line buffer, causing a crash - fixed. (v1.72y)
- Fixed obscure crash when using non-transparent ports if there were no port settings to handle an incoming connection (v1.72z)
- Can no longer report WSAEINVAL errors when closing socket.
- Changed how progress numbers for IMAP4 prefetch threads are displayed in the status window. Still doesn't make much sense though...
Software-Download: spampal.exe (788 Kb; 1.594 Final)
Software-Download: spampal-beta.exe (689 Kb; 1.73 Beta)