Geschlossene Lücken in Chrome 6.0.472.59:
- [$500]  High Use-after-free when using document APIs during parse. Credit to David Weston of Microsoft + Microsoft Vulnerability Research (MSVR) and wushi of team 509 (independent discoveries).
- [$1000]  High Use-after-free in SVG styles. Credit to kuzzcc.
- [$500]  High Use-after-free with nested SVG elements. Credit to kuzzcc.
- [Linux only]  Low Possible browser assert in cursor handling. Credit to "magnusmorton”.
- [$500]  High Race condition in console handling. Credit to kuzzcc.
-  Low Unlikely browser crash in pop-up blocking. Credit to kuzzcc.
- [$500 x 2] [Mac only]  Critical Fix bug 45400 properly on the Mac. Credit to Sergey Glazunov and "remy.saissy”.
- [$500]  High Memory corruption in Geolocation. Credit to kuzzcc.
- [Linux only]  High Memory corruption in Khmer handling. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Chris Evans).
-  Low Failure to prompt for extension history access. Credit to "adriennefelt”.
Download: Google Chrome 6.0.472.59