With WinFuture xp-Iso-Builder 3 you can extend your Windows CD with many
useful functions. It does not matter, if you're running Windows 2000, XP
or 2003 - WinFuture xp-Iso-Builder integrates the latest Service Pack or
system files, that allow using unauthorized visual styles and more. You
can add drivers for your system's hardware, too.
Additionally you can create user accounts, change registry settings and remove unnecessary folders from the installation disc. For a full list of the features of xp-Iso-Builder, scroll down this site.
The software contains extensive information on what each function does. If there are any questions left unanswered, you should check out our english language support forums.
- Integrate Service Packs & Updates
- Integrate user accounts
- Change registry settings
- Unattended (automatic) installation incl. registration key and creation of user data
- Change paths of different system folders
- Change launch modes of system services
- Defining pagefiles
- Integrate user-defined desktop theme
- Integrate your own fonts
- Integrate controller drivers for SATA, RAID, etc.
- Integrate device drivers for graphics, sound, network, etc.
- Integrate service and security updates
- Integrate applications
- Remove unnecessary folders
- Integrate your own folders
- Convert Recovery-CDs
- Enable usage of unauthorized visual styles
- Speed up internet after installation of SP2 (TCP/IP patch)
- Includes profile management for easy recovery of different settings made
- Languages: German, English
- Clarifications concerning every action
- Create bootable CD/DVD-ISO-Image
- [02.11.]Errors Iso-builder 3.0.7
- [10.04.]Integration Of The Intel Sata And Raid Drivers
- [11.05.]Audio wizard on windows xp?
- [27.01.]Blue Screen Of Death
- [17.09.]Winfuture Xp-iso-builder
- [15.03.]Win Iso Builder For Windows 7
- [11.03.]Need Help With Application Integration
- [23.12.]Winfuture Xp-iso Builder Issue
- [21.11.]Win-iso Builder Problems
- [07.06.]System Folders
- Fixed: "Controldriver 9 - Subscript out of range at: st_17"
- Windows for the selection of each controller-driver-version magnified
- application works under Vista
- fixed small spelling mistakes
- error in the application integration, did not find the path without parameters
- acoustic signal when the creation is finished
- Show me more...
Version 3.0.0 Final
- New: existing user data and cd-key are now read from winnt.sif while using automated installation
- New: integrated update function to check for newly available versions
- Update: setting wrong startup mode of applications fixed
- Update: enhanced help and descriptions
- Update: enhanced handling of Recovery-CD conversion
- Update: enhanced user interface
- Update: added missing english language translations
- Update: enhanced error handling when loading a profile
- Update: fixed bug where installing applications wouldn't work if the executable file's name contained a space
- Update: changed list of applications is now saved in profile
- Update: Reduced loading time of program
- Update: fixed bug where sytem folders were skipped when loading profile
- Update: removed file "cmdow.exe", that was causing false alarm when using some anti virus software applications
- Update: program is now scanning all partitions when automatically searching for i386-folders for Recovery-CD conversion. Only folders bigger than 100 MB are being displayed. Additionally the folder "Windows\Driver Cache" is hidden by default.
- Update: integration applications using Windows 2000 now works correctly
- Update: fixed problems integrating applications when "start integration" was clicked more than once
- Update: integration of controller drivers was revised, nForce drivers are now integrated correctly, if there are still problems, contact us
amd_sata.sys nicht gefunden
CD-Bootvorgang startet nicht
| GELÖST | Integration der Intel S-ATA | GELÖST |
Windows Update erkennt installierte KB-Patches nicht?
.NET framework benötigt ?
WinFuture xp-ISO-Builder und Windows 7