- ATI CrossFireX Enhancements
- This release of ATI Catalyst enables users to verify whether an application is running in ATI CrossFireX mode. The new option found in the ATI Catalyst Control Center system tray, will allow users to verify whether a Direct3D or OpenGL application is running in ATI CrossFireX mode. (The "ATI Cross- FireX" logo will be shown on screen when the application is running).
- HydraVision Support for Windows XP
- This release of ATI Catalyst introduces HydraVision support for the ATI Catalyst Control Center under Windows XP. HydraVision enables users to more efficiently organize multiple applications across single or multiple displays.
- New Display Enhancements
- This release of ATI Catalyst Linux introduces support for display scaling to resize the display devices that support TV timings (480i/p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p) through either digital (DVI or HDMI) or analog (component) interfaces.
- Performance Improvements
- FarCry 2 - performance gains of 3 to 10% for Single card mode and 8 to 14% in Crossfire mode, with some specific configurations showing even greater improvements. Performance gains were noticed on all Radeon HD4xxx and Radeon HD3xxx products.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky - performance gains of 6 to 18% in single card settings and 10 to 30% in CrossfireX mode. Performance gains were noticed on all Radeon HD04xxx and Radeon HD3xxx products.
ATI Catalyst 8.11 Changelog für Windows Vista
ATI Catalyst 8.11 Changelog für Windows XP
Weitere Informationen: ATI.com
Download: ATI Catalyst 8.11 (Verschiedene Varianten)