Changelog für ImgBurn 188.8.131.52 anzeigen (Auszug)
- Added: Workaround for the firmware bug present in LG's BH10LS30 drive (probably all BH10 / WH10 drives) where formatting a new BD-RE with full certification enabled produces a disc that still appears as if it's unformatted in various drives.
- Added: Option to have the program automatically set the book type to 'Normal' rather than 'DVD-ROM' when burning a BD Video (BDAV/BDMV folder is present) disc. Some players won't play BD (AVCHD ?) content from a disc with its book type set to DVD-ROM.
- Added: Support for a new '/OPTIMISEDUPLICATEFILES' command line switch which can be used to enable that feature in Build mode as and when it's required.
- Added: 'Add Selected' toolbar button in the DLE window that will add whatever's selected in the Explorer pane's Files box to the compilation.
- Added: 'Display DirectShow Filter List' option to the menu when you right click in the 'Layout' box within the 'Create CUE File' window. When an audio track is selected, this will give you a list of the filters that DirectShow will be using to decode your file into a format ImgBurn can use.
- Added: Discovery mode now adds a very basic ISO9660 PVD when it burns so programs don't think it's a blank disc. (Workaround for issue with CDSpeed / Opti Drive Control and DVD+RW/BD-RE media)
- Added: Warnings for various layer break position issues when the program is set to 'Calculate Optimal' - previously, issues were only reported with 'User Specified' layer break positions.
- Added: Display info from the DDS on BD-R / BD-RE in the Disc Info box on the right (including which drive burnt the disc - BD-R only).
- Added: When building an image file with an empty 'Destination' box, the program will attempt to generate the/suggest a file name based on the 'Source' if nothing has been already been generated based on the volume labels.
- Added: Option to synchronise the editing of volume label fields on the 'Change Volume Label' form (i.e. so you type in one box and it types in all three).
- Added: Option of selecting the character set for the ISO9660 volume label field on the 'Change Volume Label' form.
- Added: 'Uppercase' / 'Lowercase' / 'Title Case' buttons for the ISO9660 volume label fields (Build mode and 'Change Volume Label' tool - Joliet / UDF fields already had them). They're only enabled when using the 'ASCII' character set.
- Added: Prompt user if attempting to build a pure UDF 2.50+ data disc on any OS prior to Vista (without 'thdudf' or 'meiudf' drivers installed). Browsing such discs on those operating systems is not possible without the use of a 3rd party driver.
- Added: New ''Image Files' Folder' choice to the 'Default Destination' option in Read mode. Selecting this will make the program default to saving in the 'Image Files' folder as specified on the 'File Locations' tab.
- Added: Options to control whether or not the current selection within the 'Copies' drop down box ('Build' and 'Write' modes) gets remembered / saved when the program is closed down - and thus restored when it's opened again.
- Added: Shortcuts to configure the ISO9660 file system restrictions according to 1988 or 1999 specs.
- Added: Option to set the initial folder for the Explorer pane in the 'Disc Layout Editor' window.
- Added: Option when creating a bootable disc in Build mode to have the program patch the 'Boot Information Table'.
- Added: Option to synchronise the editing of volume label fields on the 'Labels' tab in Build mode / on the 'Create Volume Label' form (i.e. so you type in one box and it types in all three).
- Added: 'Batch Mode' option for 'Read' mode where it'll prompt to insert the next disc just as Write mode does when burning multiple images/copies. This allows for automated reads when using an auto loader device.
- Added: 'Self Test' function on the 'Auto Loader Control' window (just loads and unloads discs until the input tray is empty).
- Added: The program will prompt the user if they attempt to create a bootable DVD/HD DVD/BD/DivX video disc.
- Added: 'Disc Manufacturer Information' to the disc info panels. This is used for HD DVD media.
- Added: 'Dereference Link Files' option in the Settings. When enabled, the target of *.LNK files is added to the compilation rather than the LNK file itself. Applies to Advanced Build mode and only to items being added directly, not sub folders/files.
- Added: Option to log skipped subfolders in Build mode (for when 'Recurse Subdirectories' is disabled).
- Added: Support for Vinpower Digital RipBox autoloaders.
- Added: Option to tell the program to include a header (program version + date) at the top of log files when saving them.
Download: ImgBurn 184.108.40.206 für Windows (5,14 Mb; deutsch)