- You can now set the color of the thumbnail panel.
- Interface Options now split into two tabs.
- Triggering zoom-to-selection was reducing the selection size by one pixel on right and bottom edge.
- Option to grab scanner background was not happening early enough so sometimes autoselection of foreground was not working in scanner captures.
- SC now asks for confirmation when using the Delete All action.
- When thumbnail panel was disabled completely, changes to the current file by an external tool were not detected.
- Thumbnail/file panel was not being updated after unhiding it.
- SC was not remembering what monitor it was last on in multi-monitor configurations. sorry!
- SC was moving to primary monitor after a region capture.
- Post-capture dialog was showing on primary monitor regardless of main form position.
Download: Screenshot Captor 2.72.01 (8,9 Mb; englisch)