- [MajorFeature] Full support of scanning functionality -- you can now use SC as your scanning tool of choice.
- [MinorFeature] Discarding an image from quick popup now clears the image display, and doesn't perform any postcapture stuff.
- [MinorFeature] Image Effects/Color Dialog is now forced to a large size over the original image.
- [Feature] New second-instance commandline option passing; you can now pass commandline arguments when you call Screenshot Captor, and if an instance is already running -- these arguments will be passed to the FIRST instance while the second silently exits.
- [Feature] New commandline arguments to begin a scan or initiate a capture.
- [Feature] Screenshot Captor now registers itself as a potential target of Windows WIA/ImageCapture services -- so scanner buttons can be programmed to launch it and initiate a capture (or call with -scan on commandline manually).
Download: Screenshot Captor 2.70.01 (8,9 Mb; englisch)