- Wheel scrolling in the Set Text Information dialog closes the edit control.
- Save Segmented AVI now works with VBR audio.
- Animated GIF export now fails with an error if the current output format is compressed or otherwise not supported.
- JobControl: Fixed crash when one machine attempts to run a job in distributed mode right when another machine deletes it.
- JobControl: The filter crop mode saved in jobs was opposite from selected. (This only affected YCbCr cropping.)
- Capture: Fixed crash when capture driver sends audio samples when DirectShow graph is not running.
- D3D: Fixed sporadic crash on lost device.
- D3D: Fixed Direct3D errors when display debug information is enabled and a video filter fails to initialize.
- Frameserver: Frame rate adjustments weren't always propagated correctly.
- Fixed crash when using fast/normal recompress mode without a video codec.
- Fixed divide by zero crash when loading video and a video filter in the list is unable to initialize.
- Changing the "source rate adjustment" option no longer invalidates the current selection.
- Rendering would loop endlessly if an error occurred during video compression and threaded compression was disabled.
- Disabling the "directly decode YCbCr formats" option works again.
- Filters: lMicrosecsPerFrame and lMicrosecsPerSrcFrame were reporting milliseconds (broken since 1.8.0).
- JobControl: Fixed case where a non-distributed "load job list" command can fail due to erroneously running distributed-mode code.
- JobControl: Fixed problem where dialog would suddenly close when editing job names.
- Script: Fixed crash when removing video filter from filter chain.
- DV: Audio decoding works again with NTSC DV files (broken since 1.8.4).
Eine optimierte Version für 64-Bit-AMD64-Systeme kann hier heruntergeladen werden.
Download: VirtualDub-1.8.6.zip (1,30 Mb; Englisch; SF.net)