- Fixed issue where main window failed to appear on first start on some systems.
- JobControl: Job control dialog now shows machine name and PID.
- Filters: Added mOutputFrame field to VDXFilterStateInfo for reliable frame rate change operations.
- The window maximized state is also saved in addition to position/size.
- Reopening a video file that has multiple audio streams no longer loses secondary streams.
- Scene detection now works again when RGB565 or a YCbCr format is selected as the input format.
- Input preview didn't start in the correct place if a frame rate changing filter was present.
- The picture format tokens (p/P) in the timestamp UI options sometimes started from 1 instead of 0 due to rounding errors.
- Fixed stall at frame 0 when attempting to render with a VBR audio stream that has an extremely low data rate.
- Filters: Fixed field order swapping in bob doubler.
- JobControl: Fixed distributed list sync errors due to mixing up revision numbers when switching job files.
- Capture: Process and thread priority are now restored after capture rather than being unilaterally reset to normal/normal.
- Fixed audio desyncs with frame rate conversion.
- Type-1 DV audio works again.
- The video.SetRange() command works in unadjusted source milliseconds again.
- Fixed read errors with AVI files that have frames out of order in the index. (Note: This is rare, and often actually a sign of a corrupt index.)
- Filters: Filter sampling didn't work correctly if there was a conversion required at the start of the filter.
- Capture: Fixed crash in screencap driver with OpenGL capture disabled.
Eine optimierte Version für 64-Bit-AMD64-Systeme kann hier heruntergeladen werden.
Download: VirtualDub-1.8.3.zip (1,30 Mb; Englisch; SF.net)