Dies sind die Änderungen in Version 4.8.442:
- Based on the Catalyst 7.12 Official drivers.
- Major video card support rewrite from scratch. This time every Radeon card under the sun should be supported, if the divers don't install on your card you either have a freak of nature card or a card too new that not even the ATI has support for it. ;) (Many thanks to all the people that sent their unsupported IDs)
- Added support for desktop HD3k Series and laptop HD2k Series.
- Experimental Gamma settings. Now whatever gamma setting you set on your desktop should pass on to your 3D applications. (tested with Adobe Gamma)
- The "temporary" fix for AGP cards still included. Waiting for ATI releases an official fix... *sigh*
- Upgraded installer to reflect logo/site changes.
- Upgraded drivers to v4 because of the previous details, plus thanks to a new install method I found, reduced the driver's size by a lot without loosing any features or options.
Achtung: Dieser Treiber ist NICHT für Windows Vista geeignet.
Download: ATI Radeon Omega Treiber 4.8.442 (17,9 Mb)