Changelog (behobene Fehler):
- Firefox will ignore the "clear” CSS property when used beneath a box that is using the "float” property. There is a temporary workaround JS/CSS code available for web developers with affected layouts.
- Windows Vista users will get "Java not found” or "Java not working” errors when trying to load Java applets after updating. To fix this, users can right-click the Firefox icon and "Run as administrator”, then browse to a page with a Java applet — doing this once will fix the problem and permanently restore Java functionality.
- Add-ons are disabled after updating. Users can fix this problem by opening their profile folder and removing three files (extensions.rdf, extensions.ini and extensions.cache)
- Removing a single area element from an image map will cause the entire map to disappear. There is no workaround available at this time.
- Some Windows users may experience crashes at startup. There is no workaround available at this time.
Downloads: Mozilla Firefox 126.96.36.199 Final (5,5 Mb; Deutsch)
Vielen Dank auch an die zahlreichen News-Einsender für den Hinweis!