- includes a huge amount of new code and of code rewritings.
- fixes the crash on some DFI motherboards and properly identifies one revision of the IT8705F chip.
- a lot of code to improve nVidia support.
- Intel CORE temperatures should now properly work on all systems.
- Added support for the SMBus available on several new SouthBridges.
- Added support for new chips.
- Added preliminary CPU identification routines needed to better support new hardware.
- Beta 23 fixes a bug in charting, improves CPU identification,
- adds support for EMCT03 and, by popular demand, sets Tjmax=100C for Intel Core Stepping L2.
Download: sfbeta.zip (1,42 Mb; Registrierung notwendig)