- Fixes for various cheats have been put into place. Please be advised that players attempting to tamper with the game may cause online matches to automatically desync.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow GDI projectile shells to track targets properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Scrin Drone Platform to self- destruct when coming in contact with an enemy upgraded Scrin Annihilator Tripod.
- Fixed a bug with decoyed GDI Mammoth Tanks created by the Nod Decoy Army support power that allowed them to crush enemy units.
- Fixed a bug where support powers, Scrin Tiberium Vibration Scan and Nod Radar Jamming Missile, deducted twice the amount of credits indicated.
- Fixed errors that caused some players to experience unexpected problems due to copy protection.
- Scrin Mothership will now take 8 seconds to deploy over the Scrin Signal Transmitter, where it will be unselectable by user but can be attacked by opponent. Scrin Mothership speed has been increased by 33%. Weapon chain reaction delay increased by 1 sec.
- GDI Pitbull health reduced by 20%. Mortar given a scatter radius of 50. Mortar upgrade cost increased to 2000 from 1000.
- Scrin Buzzer Hive now leaves 1 Scrin Buzzer instead of 3 when destroyed or sold.
- Cranes for all 3 factions can no longer build defensive structures or superweapons.
- Harvesters' rate of collecting Tiberium has been made equal across all factions. Harvesters will now unload at the refinery before moving to a new Tiberium field.
- John Freeman and James Geiger credited for Mastering Lab work.
- TransGaming Inc. credited for Macintosh conversion.
Weiterhin hat Electronic Arts das Software Development Kit für Mods veröffentlicht (Mod-SDK). Damit ist es möglich, eigene Spieleinhalte zu erstellen. Um es verwenden zu können, muss der aktuelle Patch installiert sein.
- C&C 3: Tiberium Wars - Patch 1.07 (Standard)
- C&C 3: Tiberium Wars - Patch 1.07 (Kane-Edition)
- C&C 3: Tiberium Wars - Mod-SDK