- AVI file info now shows the FOURCC of the video stream.
- The "display decompressed output" option can now be enabled and disabled in the middle of encoding.
- Improved playback timing.
- Added /hexview command-line flag to open a file in read-only mode.
- Added /noStupidAntiDebugChecks for development purposes.
- Added "warp resize" video filter.
- The "resize" video filter now allows editing the frame height with an aspect ratio constraint active.
- Ctrl+Drag in the audio display modifies the audio displacement.
- Added an option to create several types of diagnostic test videos.
- Added Y800 as a synonym for Y8.
- Added support for the 4:4:4 planar YCbCr "YV24" format.
- Added animated GIF import.
- D3D: UYVY, YUY2, YV24, YV16, YV12, I420, and YVU9 video display is now accelerated in Direct3D mode.
- D3DFX: Added additional support for field-based display shaders.
- Capture: Added a new screen capture driver.
- Capture: Added configurable hotkeys for stopping and starting capture.
- Capture: DirectShow filter graph build errors are now noted in the log window.
- Capture: Full-screen mode now auto-hides mouse cursor.
- Capture: Added UI for modifying DirectShow brightness, contrast, gamma, sharpness, and hue settings.
- Capture: Audio playback setting is now auto-saved.
- "Export as filmstrip" command failed if no audio stream was available.
- Filmstrips didn't resave properly as AVI (video stream type set incorrectly).
- Modified the SSE check to ignore the flush-to-zero (FTZ) bit, which unfortunately some compiler DLL runtimes twiddle.
- "Preserve empty frames" was writing out the empty frames as key frames. VirtualDub corrects this on load, but it was still incorrect on disk.
- "Preserve empty frames" caused the video codec key frame interval to work incorrectly -- it counted compressed frames rather than total frames.
- "Display decompressed output" was broken.
- Added workaround for silent crash when using the audio display with older versions of Avisynth.
- Added workaround for digital cameras that leave the last byte off of JPEG images.
- Added workaround for some naughty DLLs that prevented VirtualDub's crash logging mechanisms from working properly.
- Added more workarounds for overlay surface goofiness on Windows Vista.
- Audio display now reflects timeline edits and the audio displacement setting.
- Made it more difficult to accidentally select frames in the audio display.
- Fixed divide by zero crash when D3DFX display is enabled and a video pane is shrunken to zero width.
- Fixed case where tiny audio chunks were emitted periodically when using some MP3 codecs at a 44KHz sampling rate (audio interleaving issue, not sync issue).
- Fixed goofed file filters in source dialog of "create paletted AVI" option.
- Inverse telecine could be enabled with smart rendering (which doesn't work).
- Fixed "preserve empty frames" and "smart rendering" options to work better in the presence of a B-frame encoding delay.
- Capture: Alt+Enter full-screen toggle left window in topmost placement.
- Capture: Fixed sporadic crash when capturing with resync disabled.
- Capture: Fixed tabbing in "set custom format" dialog.
- Capture: /capfileinc and the startup code didn't increment the filename properly past existing files when multisegment capture was enabled.
- Capture: Hide on Capture now works for DirectShow-based devices.
- Capture: Added workaround for driver bug in Adaptec AVC-1400 GameBridge drivers that causes a crash when displaying video capture pin properties.
- Capture: Fixed filter leak in DirectShow driver in some cases when the filter graph failed to build properly.
- Capture: When the "transform filter" registry option was used, the transform filter popped off the capture filter after a video format change.
- Fixed crash when opening AVI file with truncated MP3 audio format.
- Fixed some audio sync errors when cutting.
- Fixed the resize filter's settings not saving properly. This was actually caused by a long standing overload resolution bug in filter script with multiple glue functions on the same overload.
- Fixed crash when attempting to preview with an audio stream for which no decompressor is available.
- Fixed crash when using quick preview beyond end of selection.
- Fixed a couple of cases of bogus total audio sample counts being reported in the dub status window.
- Audio sync sometimes wasn't correct when cutting files with VBR audio.
- Audio stream estimate on status window was sometimes negative.
- Fixed crash at end of operation with IVTC enabled.
Eine optimierte Version für 64-Bit-AMD64-Systeme kann hier heruntergeladen werden.
Download: VirtualDub-1.7.1.zip (1,24 Mb; Englisch; SF.net)