Änderungen in dieser Version:
- improved Increased stability and reliability.
- new Find In Project Files
- new Save Here Direct
- new Cyclic Search - 'Continue at end' option on search, replace dialog box for contiguous search/replace beyond the beginning(if backward) or end(if forward) of a document. Even if the search was started from the caret location the whole document is covered without halt. (handy)
- new Explore This Path in Project Panel context menu.
- new Saving / loading output results to / from a file in Output Box context menu.
- fixed (critical): Kudaz crashed on a 'More...' button click of HTML color palette when invoked with selected text that was longer than 8 characters in length.
- fixed Tool bar controls and menu items were not reflecting changes in a document after Replace All operation.
- fixed Occasional caret-miss-positioning on snip text insertion.
- fixed Occasionally falling into dead-lock while browsing folders in Folders panel.
- fixed Producing error from mistaking it for a non-existent one when the length of a target file's extension is longer than three characters in length:(eg: a.java)
- fixed improved Header area arrangement bugs in print preview and added three more options for that in print settings. The preview window has become sizable now.
- fixed Tiny bugs in selection modes updates. (available on tool bar now)
- fixed Access Violation on project removal: the target project class object was referred to after its deletion.
- Changed: Deleted document is not automatically rendered as modified any more.
- Changed: Does not display a message box when an MRU file was not found on start-up when the application was closed without an existing file previously (when Start With MRU file is enabled).
- Changed: Project::Remove non-existent: removes not only ones in the currently listed(filtered) items but also those in all items of the current project, now.
- And other tiny fixes, changes and betterment here and there.
Download: kdz2101.zip (1,52 Mb)