- negative -12V input voltage is now expressed by the new correct equation.
- AVCC analog input voltage monitoring has been added. These two additions are specific for the Winbond W83627EHF chip only.
- Added two new complete profiles for the Intel Server Board SE7505VB2 and Epox EP-9GF6100-M main board to the Auto Settings group.
- updated version of the Remote Web Report HTML engine has been included.
- some minor GUI improvements.
- main benefit of the current version is a capability of measuring a core temperature of the AMD64 processor Revision G with a high precision through the on-die thermal diode. Now NextSensor reports the core temperature with a 0.25 step of precision.
Download: nxsensor.zip (303 Kb)