- Added AMD64 versions of the frameserver and AVIFile frameclient.
- Added .divx to file filter for video open dialog (although AVI files should be tagged .avi, dammit).
- Fixed decoding errors when reading JPEGs with junk at the end of the file.
- Improved support for working with video codecs that are configured to only output YUV formats.
- Added more checks to script parameters for "resize" video filter.
- Fixed gradient bugs in "smoother" video filter.
- Added "png" file extension to logo filter open dialog; it has been supported for a while, but you had to manually override the file filter.
- Fixed truncation in audio displacement setting that prevented it from working beyond ~35min.
- Capture: Fixed crash when attempting to capture with both striping and segmentation (not supported).
- Capture: Audio playback sometimes didn't work.
- Capture: Fixed noise issue in resampler.
- Improved accuracy of "box blur" filter.
Eine optimierte Version für 64-Bit-AMD64-Systeme kann hier heruntergeladen werden.
Download: VirtualDub-1.6.16.zip (1,0 Mb; Englisch; SF.net)