- Added SMBus support for VIA 686A, VIA 8233A, VIA 8235 and VIA 8237. Thanks to Tony Roberts.
- Added Right-Click context menu for the left tree.
- Split 'Secrets' item into 'Licenses' and 'Secrets'.
- Fixed SATA-I detection. Thanks to Mátyás Bene.
- Fixed a "Serial and Parallel Port" bug. Thanks to Bruce Rusk.
- Fixed a "Check for Update" bug ("Cannot create file D:\TEMP 1\MoveHome.exe" error message).
- Fixed an "Autorun" bug (windows 2000). Thanks to Stefan Schuck.
- Added Swedish and Ukrainian support.
- Added extra stuff for Secrets (Sorry, no IE7 yet).
- Changed the name of the low-level driver from WINIO to SIWIO. Thanks to Bruce Rusk.
- The configuration file (siw_init.xml) stores the size and position of the main window. Thanks to Garry Jennings.
- Added "Export to TXT" (right pane).
- Added '/silent' command line option (works together with '/log' option). SIW doesn't display the Progress Window. Only for Technician's and Business Versions.
- Added "The LOG can be saved as HTML, CSV or TXT. Only for Technician's and Business Versions.
Download siw.exe (1,25 Mb)