- We have fixed a bug that caused the program to freeze while lunching in some instances. The bug was specific only for the AMD64 processors with a maximum core voltage higher than 1.450V.
- Also, we have added an ability to measure a temperature of the second hard disk drive. The temperature is shown both under the main Status tab and in the System Area in a separate icon. And when the temperature has reached 50 degrees a background color of the icon is red! Now a hint of the hard disk temperature icon reports a family and a model number of the hard disk drive. We have added an identification of many popular hard drive models. Among them are Seagate Barracuda series, Western Digital, Hitachi and IBM hard disk drives.
- Also, NextSensor shows a balloon tip with a current settings, Thermal Alarm and Remote Monitor status at startup and after minimization.
- The list of supported motherboards has been enhanced.
- Besides, NextSensor now restores icons in the System Area when explorer.exe process crashes.
Download: nxsensor.zip (307 Kb)