- Fixed problem where readFile() wouldn't locate a local file in a flat-file widget.
- Fix problem where about boxes were affected by the master opacity.
- Fix Korean localization.
- Be more tolerant in string file whitespace parsing.
- Allow .kon files to access localized resources properly.
- Fix problem where we weren't loading images properly for custom scroll bars in flattened Widgets.
- Attempt to fix problems where non-English font names with "Regular" in them (localized) didn't work.
- Fix problem where debug window was not remembering its size/location.
- Initialize COM on secondary web request threads so we can use text encoding stuff (which is COM-based).
- Fixed problem which caused Personal radioTuner to crash when opening preferences.
- Filter out all font names that start with @
- Fixed problem on Win2K where preference OK/Cancel buttons were blank.
- We no longer localize our shortcut name. It was leading to multiple shortcuts in the startup folder if you changed languages.
- Make sure to return null as documented from chooseFolder. Also make sure to return forward-slashed paths.
- Added satellite views to Yahoo! Maps Widget.
- Fixed Korean localization of Purple Box (Yahoo! Login) Widget.
Download: widgetsus.exe (0,5 Mb)