- Setting added to let the user to set if the user wants to start AMD Power Monitor automatically during windows log in.
- Setting added to let the user start AMD Power Monitor in maximize mode / minimize mode.
- Setting always on top feature is added.
- CPU Name will be showed on mouse over CPU Title.
- Double click on the system tray icon when the application is in minimize mode will display the AMD Power Monitor in maximize mode.
- Refresh Power Scheme List feature when new power scheme is added.
- Warning message will pop up if the system is multicore but the OS/BIOS doesn’t support it.
Download: powersetup.exe (8,08Mb, englisch)
Vielen Dank an Großer für diese News!