- BattleField 2 Special Forces: A blooming or ghosting effect is no longer noticed when playing the game in night vision mode.
- Beyond Good and Evil: Flickering artifacts are no longer noticed on the game characters after approximately 15 minutes of game play.
- Dark Age of Camelot: The game no longer exits to the desktop immediately after launching, or after playing for up to 15 minutes.
- Everquest II, The Fall, and World of Warcraft: A VPU Recover event or the operating system failing to respond no longer occur when playing the game.
- Half-Life2: Enabling Catalyst AI no longer results in the outer edges of the water appear dark or black in color.
- World of Warcraft: Rotating or zooming within the Blackwing Lair or Seering George level of the game no longer results in a VPR Recover occurring after approximately a few minutes of game play.
- Catalyst Control Center: The Display Properties aspect is now translated correctly for Traditional Chinese.
- Attempting to hot-plug a DFP display device using the HDMI-DVI connector no longer results in the DFP display device failing to display an image.
- Viewing TV for several hours under Windows XP Media Center Edition on a system containing either an ATI Radeon® X1300 or an ATI Radeon® X1800 no longer results in an extraordinary long delay in the shut down and no longer results in Windows XP MCE TV failing to restart.
- The radio seek function found in the Windows XP Media Center Edition operating system is now functioning properly when using an ATI Radeon® X800.
Download: ATI Catalyst 6.1
Vielen Dank an DKind für den Hinweis!