- [bugfix] once clipart objects were rotated they couldn't be moved.
- [bugfix] filenames with '.' character in them were confusing the program and causing error messages.
- [bugfix] tried to fix problems some were having with screenshot path reseting to C:\ - if you still get this please report on forum!!!
- [improvement] improved text of template help.
- [improvement] hotkeys now disabled when showing options.
- [improvement] menus now properly list Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V shortcuts, and some others.
- [improvement] better auto-reselecting of current file after folder operations.
- [improvement] save as dialog now synchronizing file type and default extension.
- [improvement] clipart object and drag+drop objects are scaled properly to fit image if too big.
- [improvement] regions are selected automatically for blurring etc. when an object is selected.
- [new feature] baloon tooltip on capture option.
- [new feature] you can specify path or filename on commandline to load that folder/file.
- [new feature] flip horiz/vert buttons for clipart objects.
- [new feature] repeat capture hotkey/function for same region as last capture
- [new feature] + and - keyboard shortcuts for zoom in and out.
- [new feature] added "expand canvas to fit objects" menu item (in objects menu).
- [new feature] added option to disable antialiasing on save, and disable the lores display used to speedup moving objects.
- [new feature] added option to enable antialiasing when editing (looks better but slower).
- [new feature] cursor keys can be used to "nudge" selected objects
- [new feature] cursor keys can move the current selection mask (hold shift to expand)
- [new feature] object selection tool changes picture when there are objects available to manipulate..
- [new feature] save current selection to new file (Alt+Shift+S).
- [new feature] deletion of screenshot files now sends them to recycle bin.
- [new feature] hint on first minimize so people realize it's in tray.
- [new feature] image files dropped or Ctrl+c Copied on image now are placed where they were dropped (at cursor loc).
- [new feature] you can drag and drop clipart objects to where you want them (or out of program or into thumbnail directory).
- [new feature] you can now drag image files into clipart directories.
- [new feature] you can now delete files from clipart directories.
- [change] if you double click a clipart object while another is selected in the image, you will replace existing with new.
- [change] blur outside button now does only blur outside (not blur, grey, dim).
Download: ScreenshotCaptor.exe (ca. 3,9 MByte)
Vielen Dank an swissboy für diesen Hinweis!