- Support importing home pages from (some) other browsers and multiple versions of Firefox Start.
- [Mac] Delete (backspace) key should go back on Mac, too.
- Support :-moz-read-only and :-moz-read-write pseudoclasses.
- Make the dom.max_script_run_time pref work. (This pref controls the "this script is running slowly" dialog.)
- Change default for browser.link.open_newwindow.restriction from 0 to 2. (Make "Force links that open new windows to open in... new tabs" not apply to window.open with specified width, height, or other features.)
- Need to reduce padding for bookmark menu items.
- Menus and contextual menus open on wrong screen when using dual screens.
- Not able to type in textbox of the main window after download completes.
- Saving image does not open the save location window sometimes.
- Many reliability fixes for software update.
- Converting to UTF-8 a url with an unescaped non-ASCII chars in the query part leads to an incompaitbilty with most server-side programs. (Fixed by backing out the change for 261929, Send urls in UTF-8 by default (images/links with non-ASCII chacters not displayed).)
- Installer options for shortcuts don't work (update/install adds unwanted icons to desktop/quick launch, creates empty folder in start menu).
- Extremely slow scrolling of ESPN.com.
- window.focus() in a background tab can steal focus from foreground tab.
Lizenztyp: Mozilla Public License
Download: Firefox Setup 1.5rc1.exe (5,00 Mb, deutsch)