- Added support for using D3D .fx files for hardware-assisted display. This requires d3dx_25.dll (DirectX 9.0c April 2005) to work.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for scene forward/backward.
- The current frame could not be copied after a "scan for errors" command.
- Fixed crash in DV type-1 audio resampling code at end of stream.
- Fixed audio read errors on DV type-1 files with drop frames.
- Fixed a couple of crash bugs related to using positive audio displacements.
- Fixed a rare filter crash triggered by a previously failing filter suddenly becoming able to start while the filter list is being edited.
- Fixed bad write length in .wav writer.
- If precision was set to "no change" but channel conversion was enabled, the audio was converted to 8-bit.
- Error descriptions for failed jobs were often truncated after exiting and restarting the app.
- JPEG decoder sometimes reported false parsing errors due to not parsing over comment blocks.
- Filter load and AVI append functions could report "operation completed successfully" rather than the proper error.
- AVI File Information reported an incorrect preload value for AVIs that started with a video chunk.
- Capture: Stop conditions were being saved even if Accept was pressed.
- Capture: Emulation test driver crashed on activation if the last used video file couldn't be found.
- (AMD64 only) Disassembler was not decoding base registers properly.
- (AMD64 only) Cropping was incorrect or outright broken with some video filters.
- "Split" audio filter was broken.
- Frameserver exposed too much audio when range to be served was set through range selection, rather than the tail being deleted.
Eine optimierte Version für "echte" 64-Bit-AMD64-Systeme kann hier heruntergeladen werden.
Software-Download: VirtualDub-1.6.11.zip (Englisch; SF.net)