Änderungen in dieser Version:
- New P-States Transitions management with user-definable P-States table feature.
- New unified PST/ODCM management scheme (when both PST and ODCM are used).
- Single set of profiles for PST, ODCM and PST+ODCM management schemes.
- Added optional OS load-based management (a workaround for Intel Centrino platform).
- Removed "Run HLT command when OS is idle" option.
- Fixed restoring of Advanced CPU settings upon resume from Standby/Hibernate modes.
- Added more configuration options for AMD K7 CPU family.
- Added power management-related chipset configuration options for Intel Centrino platform (i855/i915M series).
- Added FID/VID transition stabilization time setting for Intel Pentium 4 and Pentium M processors.
- Fixed Transmeta LongRun Table Interface info.
- Added independent AC and Battery settings for Transmeta processors.
- CPU Load and Throttled Clock are now reported as "N/A" when CPU does not support necessary features.
- Added logging period limiting and log file "rotating" (when max logging period elapses and at the program startup).
- Added command-line parameters support (CPU info dump, profile change and exit commands).
Software-Download: rmclock_16_bin.rar (178 Kb)