Diese Version stellt jedoch laut Entwickler den letzten Schritt vor dem ersten grossen Release des Projekts dar, der die Versionsnummer 0.93 tragen wird.
- fixed support for mapped network drives.
- fixed filename case in the Tag Properties window
- fixed some "play next" crashes
- fixed the crash when moving playlists down (thanks DiGiTaLFX)
- fixed some potential bugs with musikCore::Library creating crossfaders, equalizers, and playlists.
- fixed bug where equalizer settings were not being saved on a per song basis when "Same Equalizer for all Songs" was not checked.
- fixed bug where all selection boxes could disappear. if they are all closed, they will be reset to default upon next launch
- fixed a bug where plugging in a removable device when hidden would cause the sources panel to draw scrambled
- fixed the bug where hiding devices wouldn't take effect until musikCube was restarted
- fixed bug where press next or prev track would start playback if stopped.
- fixed a bug where synchronization would fail if the collectes sources item was selected.
- fixed filesize display in playlist: "MB" instead of "mb"
- fixed equalizer drawing corruption when switching between 6 and 18 band mode.
- pressing DELETE in the collected window actually deletes them from the collected library.
- major overhaul of the now playing control
- fixed a lot of bugs relating to mcAmp, including those that made the sound suddenly cut out.
- volume in the main UI now updates when the mini player updates volume.
- added Fine Fine's random icon
- core_APE added to the musikCore CVS tree
- cube_mcAmp added to the musikCube CVS tree
- cube_miniPlayer added to the musikCube CVS tree
Software-Download: musikCubeSetup_0.92.5.exe (2,7 Mb; SF.net)