Two memory leaks in the service have been fixed, pease update.
- List of connected users displays more details: IP, current file, progress and speed. Based on patch by "Tropics"
- Admininterface reconnects automatically after connection loss
- Folders to which the user has no access, won't be displayed in directory listings
- All IP filters can now also filter hostnames using regular expressions, based on patch from Sebastian Schuberth
- implemented MLSD and MLST commands
- implemented ALLO command
- If user password in settings file is not 32 characters long (and thus not a MD5 hash) convert it to a MD5 hash.
The permissions handling code has been simplified a lot. In the process some features as described above have been removed, partially due to better alternatives.
- Removed non-relative directory structure mode. It did expose the servers physical directory structure. Also there were some bugs regarding this mode in the previous code.
- Removed "Resolve Shortcuts" option. Aliases are more flexible since they allow username replacement (using :u) and don't depend on some files on your drive which could be replaced by other applications.
- Dashes as prefix for command line options did not work
- Time pickers in speedlimit rule dialog did change type to date pickers.
- Internal changes for 64bit portability
- Fixed rare crash which could occur whenever a user disconneced
- Fixed crashes if stopping server
- Use proper reply for MKD commands to already existing directories
- No longer display folder selection dialog for remote administration sessions.
- Internal changes to reduce CPU load
- could not kick users (fixed in 0.9.4a)
- MKD did freeze server (fixed in 0.9.4b)
- memory leaks fixed (0.9.4d)
- Fixed buffer overflow in admin interface (fixed in 0.9.4e)
- Aliases did not always display in NLST listings (fixed in 0.9.4e)
Lizenztyp: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Download: FileZilla_Server_0_9_4exe (1,6 Mb)