- Active Directory Application Mode (ADAM). A light run-time mode for Active Directory designed specifically for deploying secure, directory-based applications.
- Automated Deployment Services (ADS). A set of Microsoft imaging tools designed to help you rapidly deploy Windows 2000 Server and Windows Server 2003 remotely onto bare-metal servers. ADS also features a remote script execution framework that helps administrators perform script-based management tasks on hundreds of servers as easily as they once did on a single server.
- DSML Services for Windows (DSML). Enables Active Directory access using SOAP over HTTP.
- Identity Integration Feature Pack (IIFP). Manages identities and user details across Active Directory, Active Directory Application Mode (ADAM), Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server, and Exchange Server 2003 environments.
- Remote Control Add-on for Active Directory Users and Computers. An add-on that adds the option to right-click a computer account in the Active Directory MMC and choose Remote Control on that computer by opening a Terminal/Remote Desktop connection to that computer.
- Services for NetWare 5.02 SP2. A cumulative set of updates and services that have been offered since the release of Services for Netware 5.01 SP 1.
- Shadow Copy Client. A client update that lets Windows versions earlier than Windows Server 2003 take advantage of the intelligent file storage capabilities of the Shadow Copies of Shared Folders feature.
- Windows Rights Management Services (Windows RMS). An information protection technology that works with RMS-enabled applications to help safeguard digital information from unauthorized use—both online and offline, inside and outside of the firewall.
- Windows Rights Management Services Client. The client code for Windows RMS.
- Windows SharePoint Services. A powerful Web-based team collaboration environment. The R2 version will include TrustBridge compatibility for sharing information with partner companies and customers.
- Windows System Resource Manager (WSRM). Provides resource management and enables the allocation of resources among multiple applications based on business priorities.
GuestID für das Betaprogramm von Windows Server 2003 R2: wInr2nOm