Easy-to-use firewall blocks hackers and other unknown threats.
- Intrusion Blocking systematically identifies hackers and blocks access attempts.
- Stealth Mode automatically makes your computer invisible to anyone on the Internet.
- Automatic Program Configuration provides safety and simplicity by automatically configuring programs. Automatically decides whether to allow or deny Internet access to individual programs.
- Expert Controls give savvy users precise control over security settings.
Stops viruses and worms, and protects against emerging viruses before they attack.
- "Set and Forget" antivirus protection automatically scans emails and files for viruses and removes them for you.
- Automatic updates protect you from the latest known security threats without you needing to remember to update your antivirus solution.
- Award-winning antivirus technology secures your PC against known viruses, worm, Trojans and identity-theft tools such as keystroke logging programs.
- Sophisticated logic detects unknown, emerging viruses even before they've been defined—so you're protected at the very beginning of a new virus outbreak.
Protects against identify theft and online profiling.
- ID Lock prevents your personal data from leaving your computer without your approval.
- Ad Blocking automatically stops pop-up ads so you can surf in peace.
- Security Scanner scans your hard drive for adware cookies and deletes them with a single click.
- Hacker ID anonymously tracks hacker attempts on your PC and allows you to report offenders to the Internet Service Providers.
- Cookie Control prevents incoming adware from being installed on your PC, yet allows cookies from trusted sites.
Quarantines suspicious email attachments and blocks outbound messages containing potential viruses.
- Inbound MailSafe automatically quarantines suspicious email attachments, preventing them from auto-launching or being opened by accident.
- Outbound MailSafe automatically monitors outgoing email and halts messages with potential viruses before they're transmitted. Prevents worms and viruses from sending infected emails to everyone in your address book.
Protects users of the most popular IM services and shields you from IM spammers, thieves, and online predators. Blocks access to offensive Web site content.
- Instant Message Encryption prevents instant messages—even those sent between different services—from being monitored by encrypting them.
- Web Site Filtering allows parents and business owners to block access to entire categories of sites that feature offensive content. Dynamic database evolves to keep up with scams and dirty tricks.
- Inbound and Outbound Protection blocks IM spam, hackers, thieves, and online predators, giving parents peace of mind when their children are instant messaging.
Windows 98SE/ME/2000 Pro/XP, 233 MHz Pentium or higher, 20MB of available hard disk space, Internet access.
Minimum system RAM: 48MB (98SE/ME), 64MB (2000 Pro), 128MB (XP).
Supported protocols for email scanning: POP3 and IMAP4 for incoming; SMTP for outgoing;
IMAP4 is not supported for antivirus email scanning.
Verkaufspreis: Das Programm ist Shareware.
Weitere Infos: www.zonelabs.com
Download: Software-Download (Engl. Version)
Bedenken Sie bevor Sie einen Kommentar schreiben, dass Kommentare nur im unmittelbaren Zusammenhang mit der News stehen sollen - für andere Sachen ist das Forum da - WinFuture.de behält sich vor, unpassende Kommentare zu löschen und im Wiederholungsfall oder bei verbalen Entgleisungen dem WinFuture-Gast ggf. die Kommentarrechte, temporär oder auf Dauer zu entziehen!