Durch einen Klick auf den Screenshot wird dieser vergrößert dargestellt!
- We Have Learned From The Best
It is no secret that the development of NewsLeecher has been inspired by some of the very best newsreaders on the market. We have tried to take the best features from NewsBinPro, NewsPro, BNR, GrabIt and other popular newsreaders and mix them together to make the ultimate newsreader available for our users!
- Full Support for NZB Download Files
The NZB file format was proudly developed by the NewsLeecher team together with the people behind NewzBin.com. As the originator to the NZB format, NewsLeecher, of course, has full support for downloading via NZB files. NewsLeecher also supports some advanced NZB download features that makes usenet downloading even easier!
- Download Binaries with Ease
With NewsLeecher you can download MP3 files, pictures, movies, applications and much more with a single mouse click!
- Advanced Multiserver Support
NewsLeecher has advanced support for leeching from multiple servers at the same time! An unlimited number of usenet servers can be used to download files at the same time!
- Top Tuned yEnc Support
Besides supporting the "old" encoding formats, such as uuEncode, NewsLeecher also supports the brand new encoding format called yEnc. Actually NewsLeecher has a top tuned yEnc decoding engine that makes sure your downloads are decoded smoothly in the background without consuming too much CPU time.
- Multithreaded Server Downloading
Besides being able to download from several servers at the same time, NewsLeecher can also use up to 99(!!) simultaneous download threads per server. This could, for example, be used to download 99 pictures from a server at the same time!
- Filter System
The filtering feature enables one to find certain posts without going through all received headers. Filter by subject, size, age and more!
- Automatic Downloading
The built-in automatic multipart posts processing removes the hassle from combining binary post parts one by one. NewsLeecher detects and combine parts by itself!
- Fastest Group Caching in the World
Fast group caching enables much faster group viewing by only receiving the latest available post headers and caching the old ones! The caching routines in NewsLeecher has been tweaked and optimized to be the fastest in the world!
- Top Modern User Interface
State of the art user interface with support for XP themes and many options for tweaking the usability and the interface!
- Advanced Feature Support
Besides all the usual download features, NewsLeecher also supports tons of advanced features that makes it easy to use your usenet membership to the fullest. Such features include smart article highlighting, a built in group noteblock and much much more!
- Compatible Technology
Compatible with Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP and Longhorn.
Das ist neu an dieser Build:
- Added 'Current Speed' column to the connection listview
- Added a 'Queue Info' feature to the transfer queue menu.The feature can be used to see remaining transfer queue for selected queue entries, combined size of the selected queue entries, etc
- Reworked the 'Leech Specify' feature. It's now more flexible and more effective to use
- Remaining time is now shown for header downloads
- Added option to manually and automatically reload the news page
- A bunch of small improvements
- Partly* fixed bug where articles sometimes just "hanged" in the transfer queue without getting downloaded. This bug is not fully fixed yet
- Visual improvements. Some of the icons now got alpha-transparency and the transfer graph is smoother
- Fixed bug where the Super Search listview scrollbars would sometimes disappear
- It was not possible to stop an XPAT search if all the connections of a server were in 'paused' mode
Lizenztyp: Das Programm ist Shareware.
Weitere Infos: www.newsleecher.com
Bedenken Sie bevor Sie einen Kommentar schreiben, dass Kommentare nur im unmittelbaren Zusammenhang mit der News stehen sollen - für andere Sachen ist das Forum da - WinFuture.de behält sich vor, unpassende Kommentare zu löschen und im Wiederholungsfall oder bei verbalen Entgleisungen dem WinFuture-Gast ggf. die Kommentarrechte, temporär oder auf Dauer zu entziehen!