WinServer2003 SP1 Build1218 für BetaTester - Infos
Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Interim Release Build 1218
Das ist neu in dieser Beta-Version:
- A completely new firewall configuration component.
- SCW is the recommended way of configuring the Windows Firewall on Windows Server Systems.
- Automatic port detection for non-default configurations, multiple instance scenarios, and 3rd Party Applications
- Additional Server Role definitions.
- SCW now contains definitions for over 60 different server roles. Including roles for applications like Exchange, SQL Server, etc.
- Compliance analysis support.
- Allows you to determine whether servers are in compliance with expected policies.
- Complete command line tool support.
- Supports deploying and analyzing security policies remotely en-masse.
New support for:
- IIS-specific settings
- Audit policy settings
- Additional registry values
- Group Policy-based deployment of SCW-generated security policies
- Inclusion of security INF templates.
- Centralized knowledge base repository
- Clustered environments
- Multi-level rollback