Mit IsoBuster ist es möglich, nahezu alle Arten von CD-Images zu entpacken. So kann man schauen, ob sich wirklich die richtigen Daten darin befinden, ohne einen Rohling zu verschwenden
Durch einen Klick auf den Screenshot wird dieser vergrößert dargestellt!
Das sind die Programm-Features:
- Data recovery from CD and DVD.
- Better Error handling and several retry-mechanisms to aid you in getting the data anyway.
- The use of both generic and alternative ways to get to the data, get the best out of your CD/DVD-ROM drive.
- The use of secondary file-systems to get to the data and/or make use of file system data that might be ignored or ‘forgotten’ by popular OS.
- CDs stay 'readable' after problems (such as Buffer Under-run). Read from open sessions, ... .
- Read and Extraction of files, CD/DVD images, tracks and sessions from all optical media.
- Supports : CD-i, VCD, SVCD, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-R, CD-RW, ...
- Supports : DVD-ROM, DVCD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL ...
- Scanning for lost UDF files and folders.
- Find lost data on CD or DVD created with drag and drop applications (e.g. Direct CD, InCD, DLA, Instant-Write, Packet CD, Drag to Disc, FileCD, abCD, ...).
- Find lost pictures created and saved to CD with Mavica, other digital cameras or other devices with embedded UDF write functionality.
- Auto find extensions based on file content to try and give an appropriate name to an orphaned file. This built in file identifier assigns the proper extension to the file so that Windows applications can open the file. Only needed for orphaned files without a name.
- Support for Direct CD compressed files. Decompression on the fly.
- Support for Mount Rainier CD-RW and DVD+RW discs in MRW compatible and non-MRW compatible drives. Auto detection and automatic remapping which can be switched of or forced at all times.
- Support for formatted CD-RW discs mounted in very old drives that do not know the CD-RW fixed packet format yet. Auto detection and automatic remapping which can be switched of or forced at all times
- Recover data from blanked or quick formatted DVD+RW media.
- Mpg (*.dat) Extraction and dat2mpg 'in one'.
- Enormous file system coverage and different ways to use them all (find the one suited best for your needs).
- ISO9660, Joliet, Romeo (Short File-names vs. Long File-names on mastered CDs)
- Big Endian (Motorola), Little Endian (Intel) (Windows vs. Unix, Mac and other systems' defaults)
- UDF 1.02 (e.g DVDs), UDF 1.5 (e.g. Packet writing on CD-R and CD-RW), UDF 2.01, 2.50, ...
- Rock Ridge (e.g. for Commodore users)
- Information and file system properties (must for FS developers)
- CD/DVD Surface scan to see if there are physical read errors.
- Opens checksum files (*.md5) and automatically verifies the image with the checksum file.
- Check if all files and folders are readable without having to extract all data to HD.
- Single sector extraction. Extraction of CD/DVD parts, fit to your needs (Engineering purposes)
- Sector Viewer. Check a sector's content in IsoBuster's editor and print or save to HD.
- Compile (and edit, save, print) lists of all files that contain physical read errors.
- Compile lists of all files, including their Logical block address (ideal to find the logical play order for mp3 CDs)
- CD-Text support from CD, *.PXI, *.CCD, *.B5T and *.CUE image files.
- Creation of image files (*.iso, *.bin, *.tao)
- Creation of checksum files (*.md5)
- Creation of cuesheet files (*.cue)
- Conversion of image files
- Handles opening of multi-file image files.
- Creation of multi-file image files or disc spanning to specified size
- Many other neat features the OS doesn't offer.
- Comprehensive help file
- Supports an enormous range of image files (see further)
- ... Das ist neu an dieser Build:
· Support for the Mac file-systems : HFS and HFS+ (Limited testing)
· Automatically assign extensions if recognised (Mac doesn't work with extensions normally)
· Ability to extract files to Binhex files (executed per file, to maintain all Mac data in the file header)
· Stuffit expander for Mac (for instance) should be able to recognise such files (untested so far)
· Support for Mac *.DMG image files of optical media, but even for HD or other storage devices, provided they contain HFS(+)News-Submiter:
Das Programm ist Freeware.Weitere Infos: www.smart-projects.net/Download: Software-Download