AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSN und Yahoo Messenger
Durch einen Klick auf den Screenshot wird dieser vergrößert dargestellt!
Tired of having four or more instant messengers open so you can chat with all your friends? So were we, and that's why we built InterOperability into the Messenger-2. Provided you have an account with any of the messengers listed below, Messenger-2 allows you to access those accounts and talk to all your friends with just one messaging program! We support InterOp with AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSN and Yahoo!.
Messenger-2 is fully skinable. Main window, all chat windows and all console windows are skinable. You can download skins from our site here or you can create your own custom skin. For more information about custom skin bulding put your request on our forum and we will give all the necessary instructions.
Messenger-2 multimedia features over native IM protocols
MSN Messenger-2-to-Messenger-2 voice chat - you can invite your fiend that using Messenger-2 to voice chat by clicking only one button at the chat-window. For now available only peer-to-peer voice chat over the native MSN, but we are working on conference mode for our voice features.
Messenger-2 multimedia chat
Got a webcam or mic? Messenger-2 has state-of-the-art audio and video technology. You'll now be able to set up a conference with your friends and see and hear them when you talk! Also this kind of Messenger-2 chat provides ability not only see and hear your friends, and send and receive text messages like in other conference chats. Of course, you can do it if you, and your frinds are using Messenger-2.
Messenger-2 secure messaging
Messenger-2 allows you to messaing with your friends, who using Messenger-2 in secure mode. Secure messaging mode guarantee you and your friends that your messages cant be readed by others. Secure messaging available over all messaging clients available in Messenger-2 - AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSN and Yahoo. One important point - secure messaging over the MSN IM available only in one-to-one mode.
Download Messenger-2 lanuage pack contains your language here. Or create your custom Messenger-2 translation. We have worked hard in providing a local language version of Messenger-2 so you're not forced to feel like a foreigner on your own PC. Chat and InterOp Chat With Messenger-2, you can now hold chats with your friends on AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSN or Yahoo!, all through one messenger.
Messenger-2 supports native AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSN and Yahoo file transfer. You send and receve file from native messenger users, from third-party IM software users and from Messenger-2 users.
Messenger-2 File Sharing
Messenger-2 allows you to share files and folders between you and your friends who use Messenger-2 software. You can share some folders for all buddies in your contact list and set up common security permissions for those folders. Or you can share personalized folders for each buddy in you contact list, and of course, you can set up own security permissions for each buddy in your contact list.
Messenger-2 allows users to set their status whether it is "away", "out to lunch" or "brb" for Messenger-2 and all InterOp IMs. You can set each IM's status individually or globally.
Screen Name is typing...
Now you can see when your buddie is typing. This feature works on all InterOp IM's via Messenger-2.
The new Messenger-2 emoticons have a more playful feel to them, and correctly map to other IM programs.
Das ist neu an dieser Beta-Build:
- Video: Add preview mode
- Video: Add a choice of video source
- Video: Add settings for received video (brightness, contrast and another)
- Notifications: don't hide on alerted contacts
- Skins: Display Send e-mail to friend button for all windows.
- Skins: Display Audio/video/Secure buttons for all windows (not only for IM2)
- Skins: Add indication icons of active IM2 feature (secure,audio,video)
- MSN : Add Hotmail e-mail notification and automatic Homtail login from notification window.
- MSN : Add MSN account features like: check for chat rooms, manage your .NET passport features, manage you contacts.
- MSN : Auto disable secure connection in multiperson session mode
- MSN : Disable peer 2 peer action and secure connection buttons in multiperson session mode.
- YAHOO: Add Yahoo e-mail notification
- Kernel: Add ask dialog for input account password
- Kernel: Add user profiles management.
- Kernel: Crypt message history method.
- Kernel: Add Messenger 2 usage statistics
- Kernel: Add check option for ask password at each account connection
- Initial account wizard: Add default profile creation
- Multimedia: Audio and video conferences are in progress (integrating new multimedia transport) and may caused IM2 crash.
- Skins: Bug with DCC button fixed in 'Night Fall'
- MSN : Fixing bug with blocking/unblocking contacts
- MSN : Fixing bug with storing account status after reconnect
- MSN : Display if possible user's friendly names (no loginname) in multiperson sessions
- Kernel : Fix bug when user close window with enabled secure connection.
- Kernel : Low Windows resources usage
- Global : Minor bugfixing
- Kernel : Change Preferences->About->'e-Mail to Us' form - add message destination field
- Kernel : Minor review of the Preferences dialog window user interface, make it more user friendly
- MSN : Fix crash while deleting groups
- MSN : Fix crash while adding user to session, that already exist
- Yahoo : Fix critical bug in conferences
- Yahoo : Fix file transfer critical bug.
- Yahoo : Fix Yahoo search bug.