Das sind die Programm-Features:
Das ist neu in dieser Build:
Again, just minor tweaks and bugfixes, as trialled in the last 6 months of beta-releases.
- Now includes Keith Every's setup wizard
- No longer incorrectly reports "SPAMCOP DNSBL not found" error when first installed.
- Could merge first line of message body with message headers if TOP n 0 command didn't include a blank line to terminate the headers; fixed.
- No longer sends more than 10 FETCH responses to client in one go - seems to stop Outlook crashing.
- Could give silly warning message with 0-byte literals; fixed.
- Was doing too many commands after entering a folder for the first time - fixed.
- Now supports IDLE command (although doesn't announce this in CAPABILITY response) - necessary because some clients (Mozilla?) are using the IDLE command even though SpamPal doesn't report it as supported; this was causing "BAD fetch response" errors.
- Fixed error that was causing crashes when using IMAP4
- "Can't append to folder" error was displaying folder name instead of error message; fixed.
- Could crash when faced with an entirely empty message body; fixed.
- Could crash when re-loading modified configuration during IMAP4 session; fixed.
- Could crash during processing of SMTP EHLO if a network error occurred before the response was received; fixed.
- Wasn't filtering correctly on Return-Path: headers - fixed.
- Fixed bug in handling of email addresses containing high-bit characters that caused crashes when Windows is configured to certain Far East locales.
- Fixed possible bug in matching of wildcarded email address patterns
- (Hopefully) now won't report "error 0" back to client for some connection errors.
- No longer crashes while expiring v.long pending entries from auto-whitelist records
- Worked around a bug in Windows 2000 (and others) that can cause spurious "No buffer space available (system resources low)" errors.
- Now retries if it encounters a spurious WSAEWOULDBLOCK, which should work around another bug in Winsock
- Now reports "spampal is already running" message correctly.
- "Add to whitelist" dialog can now extract an email address from within angled brackets - so if you copy-and-paste an entire From: line into it, it'll whitelist the email address.
- Add to Whitelist dialog can now extract an email address from square brackets [ ] as well as angled brackets < >
- "Add to whitelist" dialog could not add netblocks to ignorelist if they had a comment - fixed.
- Keyboard shortcuts RETURN/ENTER and ESCAPE should now work in the "are you sure you want to exit SpamPal?" message
- Wasn't creating wlist_email.dat and blist_ip.dat when installed, so displayed an error if you tried to use the "add to whitelist" dialog without ever having opened the options window and clicked OK. Fixed.
- Fixed bug in how SpamPal & plugin version numbers are parsed in locales where a period is not a decimal separator. (Should fix issue with inaccurate "this plugin needs a more recent version of SpamPal" and "you need to install this update" messages.)
- Default action for clicking on the tray icon is now to open the status window rather than do nothing
- Includes some corrections to the German language file.
- Date & time in logfile and SMTP Received: header now calculated using Win32 rather than ANSI C functions; previous code wasn't working for Australians (and possibly other localities).
- Some plugins weren't getting unloaded as they should; fixed.
- No longer unloads HtmlModify plugin during shutdown (as unloading HtmlModify can cause a severe delay under some circumstances, because it's linked with wininet.dll)
- Now uses scanf rather than atof to read in status window bar positions - should hopefully fix problem with parts of the status window not appearing in locales that use a comma as a decimal separator.
- Now outputs correct error dialog if it crashes during a DNSBL query thread.
- Plugin API:
Fixed bug in
POP3 code that could result in message bodies being lost if
client did TOP/RETR and a plugin returned a non-zero value from
minBodyBytesRequired at FILTERING_STAGE_START.