- Full compatibility with the new MSN Messenger 6.1.
- Full compatibility with MSN Messenger 5.0.575 (Windows 95 release).
- Some translations have been improved.
- New translation added: Hungarian.
- When the /all command is used, tags are now interpreted differently for each chat.
- The Initialize() function of C/C++ plugins isn't called in a different thread anymore (it make things easier if you want your plugin to display a window.
- The title of chat windows is now always updated correctly to remove multi-format tags from contact names.
- Some people are experiencing problems with their encryption password (Messenger Plus! refuses a valid password). The reason of this problem has yet to be found, however, if you get the bug with this new version, you'll have a workaround: go in the Preferences, click the "Change" button and reenter your password (same one or a different, your choice). This will reset Messenger Plus! internal settings so that you can continue to use your password as if nothing happened.
- The "Old Password" field has been removed. Instead, the "Change" button is disabled when you're not signed in.
Download: Messenger Plus! 2.21.54